Add to GlobalGrind!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Monica Explains her break up with Rapper Rocko.

Monica opened up to Vibe Magazine about why she addressed her break up with Rocko on Twitter and what led to the two going their separate ways:

“I chose Twitter as a forum to say what I felt at that time because there was no other way for me to say it once,” Monica told VIBE. “Had I been on radio, had I been interviewed, it would’ve been over and over again. That was just a quick way to say, ‘I know what’s taking place on the Web sites. I want you to know that I’m okay.’ But it really is a private matter. You just lose the privacy once you become an artist. So I’m not upset about it in any way.”

Monica continues explaining to Vibe Magazine:

“It was a situation I didn’t ask to be in , so to speak. Once something is put up on a Web site and things about your personal life are spread all around, it’s unfortunate,” said Monica. “I don’t even know specifically who they spoke to, but I do know that I never felt so… I guess the word would be confused more than anything else. If you go to sleep and you wake up and you see something for the first time, it’s a little scary, you know. I’m too grown now to go investigating leads. The reality is that I have to play my position as their mom and do what it is that’s best for me."


Source: Globalgrind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment