Add to GlobalGrind!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paula Patton: I Hid Robin Thicke because he was white.


Paula Patton has revealed that she hid her relationship from Robin Thicke from her friends because he was white. In a recent interview she explained how she was too scared to introduce Robin to her friends because she didn't want to hear their opinions.

"When I was in high school I found myself totally enamoured [with] this guy," the Precious actress reveals "But I didn't want all my high school friends to know that I'd fallen for a white boy. I didn't want to be judged by that. So I hid him."

Paula Patton was so shamed that she even skipped her prom because she was afraid. "I didn't choose him because of his colour. I chose him because of his heart and his soul and he makes me laugh. He's one of the most special human beings I know" Paula Patton explains.


No comments:

Post a Comment