Add to GlobalGrind!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beyonce Talks Jay-z, Pink & Lady Gaga on Tyra

Beyonce made yet another appearance on the Tyra Banks show earlier this week to promote her new fragrance “Heat”. While there, she talked about her record breaking Grammy wins, Pink and Lady Gaga.

On saying “I Love You” to Jay-z at the Grammys
I wanted to run off the stage. Like “what did I just say”. He was shocked like “what are we doing? What are you doing?” but it was just a genuine moment and I looked in the audience and I saw my nephew and I saw my cousin Angie and I saw him..and it’s the first thing that came to my mouth. I didn’t think about it, it just came out. After I walked off the stage I just bawled because that’s when I realized what just happened to me and everything I have been working for my whole night, it paid off that night.

On Pink
I missed Gaga’s [performance] because I was trying to hurry up and get ready for the performance because I was next. When I came back in I saw the end of Pink’s. Which looked UNBELIEVABLE. She is INCREDIBLE. She’s so strong. She’s a gymnast and she’s so eloquent and singing all at the same time. I know how difficult that is and I have so much respect for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment