Add to GlobalGrind!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jessica Simpson Talks John Mayer , Nudity...


Jessica Simpson covers the new Allure, and inside she doesn't address her past role as John Mayer's sexual napalm, but she does talk about her exes and saving nudity for her next husband, even if it means forgoing an Oscar.

On what it takes to get her clothes off: "I will never do nudity . . . I don't care if I frickin' could get an Oscar for it, I'm not going to do it. Those accolades mean nothing to me. I don't think people deserve to see what's under my clothing. That's only for my next husband--ha-ha-ha."

On John Mayer: "He didn't make me go brunette! John doesn't get credit for making me brunette. He'd like to think so, but he doesn't deserve the credit."

On Tony Romo: "I'm still a fan. I'm a huge fan. I wear my gear, and I cheer Tony on. You know, I talked to Tony today. None of my breakups, none of it's been bitter."


From: www.huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment